outside the box




  serious quote, silly source

Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm so busy I have stuff blurring my mind and yet I am floating.. wishing.. and being silly dreamy at the same time..

off from the mailbox..



"It's better to cross the line and suffer the consequences
than just stare at the line for the rest of your life" - Patintero



now here's a serious quote with full of meaning:

"hopes for a higher state of being after death are explained as compensations for failures in this life."

ain't Nietzsche such a genius!?

photo credits:
Lonesome tree by Wouter Brandsma
Thinkin' about crossing the line (but what for?) by rytamagna

~*~*~

atomicvelvetsigh drank tea with Pandora @ 8:06 AM  

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

lovely image!

9/14/07, 1:43 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

yeah.. both images i long to see with my bear eyes..

9/14/07, 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



me. i. ich. εγώ. moi. ik. ako.

...yup, the other side of the moon. too much dementia kills. so here's something that concerns what i like, news, abuse and stuff people send me, or stuff that i borrow from them.

floating at sea, your waves carried me...
about the template >




eharmony contatore visite website counters



.:search:.

Google
the web
this blog


.:sponsors:.



Your Ad Here


.:featured blog:.



.:bibble babble:.

° i may be lost in translation...
° meme-me!
° beautiful day...
° sad story...
° a hellishcat emerges from the unparalleled..
° Gmail invites up for grabs!
° what's in the dropbox today?
° 'To Be'
° A poem from my dropbox
° photo friday: anger



.:my creations:.

° Photo Frames Experiment
° Earth Hour Participant Badge
° Blog Banners
° Blog Action Day Badges
° Logo for BlogExplosion


°.°
Go BACK INSIDE the BOX

°.°



Grab this Badge!

.:shout box:.

My Blog Directory

woeeha!!! rotflmao!


.:other boxes:.






Hop on the Peace Train!


list of cool links

.:blogs against torture:.

Torture Awareness Month
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!




.:traffic brought to you by:.

since 04.18.09


listed @ Keyword Directory


.:dropbox:.

 send email
pictures and views now open for collection. send anything to my dropbox. and if i like it, i'll post it.

.:credits:.

designed by Velvet ©
dreamweaver codes from blogskins

Powered by Blogger

hits the harry! far out!