outside the box




  logo making

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

tho it's just too late. Jeff from BlogExplosion just mailed me in response to this late submission. "...didn't make it this time. But more contests in Novermber" why did i open my mail too late? brrr.. Well, anyway, I dont have much time to update my blog(s) so.. here, i just post that Logo i made especially for BlogExplosion's Blog:



See and vote for those who made the cutoff

Not yet a member? sign in or join here

~*~*~

atomicvelvetsigh drank tea with Pandora @ 4:15 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



me. i. ich. εγώ. moi. ik. ako.

...yup, the other side of the moon. too much dementia kills. so here's something that concerns what i like, news, abuse and stuff people send me, or stuff that i borrow from them.

floating at sea, your waves carried me...
about the template >




eharmony contatore visite website counters



.:search:.

Google
the web
this blog


.:sponsors:.



Your Ad Here


.:featured blog:.



.:bibble babble:.

° missed it! you did too?
° what the cards say...
° Benefit Concert tomorrow in New York
° My Frenchie
° Learning a new Language
° That Bloody iPod!
° Moogiebox off 'd Mailbox
° I Miss You.... im having a bad day.
° 43 Places and Things
° The face that launch'd a thousand ships



.:my creations:.

° Photo Frames Experiment
° Earth Hour Participant Badge
° Blog Banners
° Blog Action Day Badges
° Logo for BlogExplosion


°.°
Go BACK INSIDE the BOX

°.°



Grab this Badge!

.:shout box:.

My Blog Directory

woeeha!!! rotflmao!


.:other boxes:.






Hop on the Peace Train!


list of cool links

.:blogs against torture:.

Torture Awareness Month
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!




.:traffic brought to you by:.

since 04.18.09


listed @ Keyword Directory


.:dropbox:.

 send email
pictures and views now open for collection. send anything to my dropbox. and if i like it, i'll post it.

.:credits:.

designed by Velvet ©
dreamweaver codes from blogskins

Powered by Blogger

hits the harry! far out!