outside the box




  A poem from my dropbox

Monday, November 20, 2006

Even in the busiest days.. we should pause for a while to look at the sun.. and thank the one who most inspired us to be where we are now.

Thanks Moogie.. here's a sunset we will see together soon..



I Would Live in Your Love

I would live in your love as the sea-grasses live in the sea,
Borne up by each wave as it passes, drawn down by each wave that recedes;
I would empty my soul of the dreams that have gathered in me,
I would beat with your heart as it beats, I would follow your soul
as it leads.

Sarah Teasdale

-----
More poems from Sarah Teasdale
photo credit: Burnout! ...will the sun come up tomorrow? (taken at Kijkduin - The Netherlands) by Mike NL

~*~*~

atomicvelvetsigh drank tea with Pandora @ 11:06 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



me. i. ich. εγώ. moi. ik. ako.

...yup, the other side of the moon. too much dementia kills. so here's something that concerns what i like, news, abuse and stuff people send me, or stuff that i borrow from them.

floating at sea, your waves carried me...
about the template >




eharmony contatore visite website counters



.:search:.

Google
the web
this blog


.:sponsors:.



Your Ad Here


.:featured blog:.



.:bibble babble:.

° photo friday: anger
° Falling V Stars
° HTML COLOR CODES
° Summer's over...
° 43places updated!
° Photo Friday: Masterpiece
° No Music, No Life!
° Photo Friday: Adolescence
° Photo Friday: Famous
° "I will carry you in my arms until we are old"



.:my creations:.

° Photo Frames Experiment
° Earth Hour Participant Badge
° Blog Banners
° Blog Action Day Badges
° Logo for BlogExplosion


°.°
Go BACK INSIDE the BOX

°.°



Grab this Badge!

.:shout box:.

My Blog Directory

woeeha!!! rotflmao!


.:other boxes:.






Hop on the Peace Train!


list of cool links

.:blogs against torture:.

Torture Awareness Month
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!




.:traffic brought to you by:.

since 04.18.09


listed @ Keyword Directory


.:dropbox:.

 send email
pictures and views now open for collection. send anything to my dropbox. and if i like it, i'll post it.

.:credits:.

designed by Velvet ©
dreamweaver codes from blogskins

Powered by Blogger

hits the harry! far out!