outside the box




  meme-me!

Thursday, May 31, 2007


1. Your Middle Name: Sigh
2. Age: 26
3. Single or Taken: It's Complicated.
4. Favourite Movie: Trainspotting
5. Favourite Song or Album: Pale Blue Eyes
6. Favourite Band/Artist: The Velvet Underground
7. Dirty or Clean: clean toilet, dirty room
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: nice to see, not to have
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ? yes, i guess.. thru Blog Explosion?
10. What's your philosophy on life? we only have one life, make the most out of it!
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty? if it's vodka, it's already empty.
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest? i'd wont but i'd be anonymous
13. What is your favourite memory of us? chatting at BE long time ago...
14. What is your favourite guilty pleasure? smoking while drinking coffee
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you: i always compare cloud shapes to different things
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?
1- go to Holland
2- Watch the Cranes live.
3- visit Paris
17. Can we get together and make a cake? Sure! I love tiramisu. Do you know how to bake them?
18. Which country is your spiritual home? Holland
19. What is your big weakness? perfume
20. Do you think I'm a good person? of course!
21. What was your best/favourite subject at school? literature
22. Describe your accent - american, with an asian twang (lol)
23. If you could change anything about me, would you? nope.
24. What do you wear to sleep? an over-sized shirt
25. Trousers or skirts? trousers, im not girly
26. Cigarettes or alcohol? both
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? drink coffee at a shop in paris.
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you? already did. 8)

-----
note: a random selected meme.. i think its high time i paid attention to the things i love to do..
thanks, hexacontium!
photo: gee.. 2nd time i posted my pic on my blog. first on flickr

~*~*~

atomicvelvetsigh drank tea with Pandora @ 6:29 PM  

2 Comments:

Blogger hexacontium said...

Hello *waves* It's nice to hear from you again :) I've been away for a while, had no time nor anything interesting to write I think.

6/1/07, 3:18 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

oh same here. noticed the date intervals? well thanks for droppin by and again for the meme.. tho i was expecting an answer to your own questions as well.. 8) hihi

6/1/07, 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



me. i. ich. εγώ. moi. ik. ako.

...yup, the other side of the moon. too much dementia kills. so here's something that concerns what i like, news, abuse and stuff people send me, or stuff that i borrow from them.

floating at sea, your waves carried me...
about the template >




eharmony contatore visite website counters



.:search:.

Google
the web
this blog


.:sponsors:.



Your Ad Here


.:featured blog:.



.:bibble babble:.

° beautiful day...
° sad story...
° a hellishcat emerges from the unparalleled..
° Gmail invites up for grabs!
° what's in the dropbox today?
° 'To Be'
° A poem from my dropbox
° photo friday: anger
° Falling V Stars
° HTML COLOR CODES



.:my creations:.

° Photo Frames Experiment
° Earth Hour Participant Badge
° Blog Banners
° Blog Action Day Badges
° Logo for BlogExplosion


°.°
Go BACK INSIDE the BOX

°.°



Grab this Badge!

.:shout box:.

My Blog Directory

woeeha!!! rotflmao!


.:other boxes:.






Hop on the Peace Train!


list of cool links

.:blogs against torture:.

Torture Awareness Month
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!




.:traffic brought to you by:.

since 04.18.09


listed @ Keyword Directory


.:dropbox:.

 send email
pictures and views now open for collection. send anything to my dropbox. and if i like it, i'll post it.

.:credits:.

designed by Velvet ©
dreamweaver codes from blogskins

Powered by Blogger

hits the harry! far out!