outside the box




  43places updated!

Monday, July 31, 2006


St. Paul's Underground River

-A tip I have about this place-
Beware of the monkeys… running on the wild, they can identify and grab food, so don’t try to feed them. hehe.. Got to have your cams handy here. As you would even see monitor lizards and a variety of birds on the way to the cave. And while in the cave don’t look up with mouths open. hmm.. And just to be safe, don't forget to place on insect repelants before heading on.

This is a once in a lifetime experiece indeed! Unless you’re a local or just decided to come back. The 2 and a half hours road trip from Palawan’s center, Puerto Princesa, plus a 10-minute boat ride from the pier of Panaguman Beach and a few minutes walk thru the jungle is so worth it! The breath taking views and amazing rock formations, the flora and fauna.. gee… and when you finally ride that boat going in the caves, more mystery unfolds. You gotta be there to know what I mean. And make sure you have someone special with you..

Finally! One goal done! Never thought I'd go here (this year)
-----
see my list of 23 Places
and my 23 Things

~*~*~

atomicvelvetsigh drank tea with Pandora @ 2:01 AM  

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Velvet... Missed you at your other blog... Thought I'd say hello here. Btw, I like that photo of Starbucks in Tagaytay City. Just the thought of the view, makes me wish I could get a glimpse of it myself...

8/1/06, 4:37 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

oh hi! i do need to update twisted. been burried at work too much even my short vacation (including a day back in Tagaytay) i ran away from computers! 8)
but id alot a time this weekend. promise. thanks for dropping by i really appreciate it!

8/5/06, 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



me. i. ich. εγώ. moi. ik. ako.

...yup, the other side of the moon. too much dementia kills. so here's something that concerns what i like, news, abuse and stuff people send me, or stuff that i borrow from them.

floating at sea, your waves carried me...
about the template >




eharmony contatore visite website counters



.:search:.

Google
the web
this blog


.:sponsors:.



Your Ad Here


.:featured blog:.



.:bibble babble:.

° Photo Friday: Masterpiece
° No Music, No Life!
° Photo Friday: Adolescence
° Photo Friday: Famous
° "I will carry you in my arms until we are old"
° My Weekend Art Challenge
° Something I should have done long time ago
° Photo Friday: Organized
° Velvet Personality
° THE BETTER SIDE OF THE PHILIPPINES:



.:my creations:.

° Photo Frames Experiment
° Earth Hour Participant Badge
° Blog Banners
° Blog Action Day Badges
° Logo for BlogExplosion


°.°
Go BACK INSIDE the BOX

°.°



Grab this Badge!

.:shout box:.

My Blog Directory

woeeha!!! rotflmao!


.:other boxes:.






Hop on the Peace Train!


list of cool links

.:blogs against torture:.

Torture Awareness Month
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!




.:traffic brought to you by:.

since 04.18.09


listed @ Keyword Directory


.:dropbox:.

 send email
pictures and views now open for collection. send anything to my dropbox. and if i like it, i'll post it.

.:credits:.

designed by Velvet ©
dreamweaver codes from blogskins

Powered by Blogger

hits the harry! far out!