outside the box




  Photo Friday: Adolescence

Monday, May 08, 2006

Let's say, more of juvenile...



"Diesel Green-Haired Boy" photo taken back in 1996, croped it a little to make it as clear as possible. I guess this is as clear as it goes.

Remember those times when you color your hair green, you don't listen to adults, you either cut class or totally quit school, you run away from home and you thought you can tour the world with your skateboard, while your music is all that you have and you don't even have a penny in your pocket? That time when your world revolves over booze, weed, protests and concerts? And you thought nobody but your friends understood you, and everybody else is your enemy? hmm.. i do.. LOL! Those were the days... ha! Question is, have you grown?

I walk around with my hair all spiked
I don't eat meat just beans and rice

Don't talk to me cuz you don't understand
Can't you see how truly punk rock I am?
Hey can you spare some change now?
Cuz I ain't got no home now
All I've got to say
Is fuck the world today
And I don't want to be free
I'll be happy when I die
I'll be dirty and poor but I'll have my pride
Don't feel sorry for me that's just how it goes
And like that song says nobody knows


Diesel Boy - "Punk Rock 101"
Now, don't confuse this song to "Punk Rock 201" (22 seconds) - from album Venus Envy

~*~*~

atomicvelvetsigh drank tea with Pandora @ 3:01 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



me. i. ich. εγώ. moi. ik. ako.

...yup, the other side of the moon. too much dementia kills. so here's something that concerns what i like, news, abuse and stuff people send me, or stuff that i borrow from them.

floating at sea, your waves carried me...
about the template >




eharmony contatore visite website counters



.:search:.

Google
the web
this blog


.:sponsors:.



Your Ad Here


.:featured blog:.



.:bibble babble:.

° Photo Friday: Famous
° "I will carry you in my arms until we are old"
° My Weekend Art Challenge
° Something I should have done long time ago
° Photo Friday: Organized
° Velvet Personality
° THE BETTER SIDE OF THE PHILIPPINES:
° Things People Really Shouldn't Do At The Movies
° 20 Things you should know
° The Box closed?



.:my creations:.

° Photo Frames Experiment
° Earth Hour Participant Badge
° Blog Banners
° Blog Action Day Badges
° Logo for BlogExplosion


°.°
Go BACK INSIDE the BOX

°.°



Grab this Badge!

.:shout box:.

My Blog Directory

woeeha!!! rotflmao!


.:other boxes:.






Hop on the Peace Train!


list of cool links

.:blogs against torture:.

Torture Awareness Month
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!




.:traffic brought to you by:.

since 04.18.09


listed @ Keyword Directory


.:dropbox:.

 send email
pictures and views now open for collection. send anything to my dropbox. and if i like it, i'll post it.

.:credits:.

designed by Velvet ©
dreamweaver codes from blogskins

Powered by Blogger

hits the harry! far out!