outside the box




  Of Ondiolines and Oscillons

Friday, June 10, 2005

Oooh... After this 7th, a sleepless night of cold-sweating, shivering excitement... wondering what the Postal claim stub is for and from who... (ehem. every heartbeat shouts one name tho) ...I finally sneaked out from work (storm or not) to go to the post office.

And there it was... a brown box. My smile bursting my fired-up cheeks (I blush easily, hehe). The package inspector had a hard time opening it. Was he excited too? LOL

Ignoring the noise and staring eyes i squeeled but kept my poise. A Letter! An Original CRANES Particles and Waves!!! AND My first ever STEREOLAB BOX SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

click to read review    click for track list


Opening it some more, the inspector gave me the privacy of reading the letter and enjoying every new discovery.

Inside the box was Cranes Live in Italy CD! mmm... Stereolab DVD and LP Stickers!!! And he didn't forgot my little boy... *sighs*

click to read review     thousands of little kisses


My hands still shaking, my legs weak, an sms made the storm go away... (hehe)
Thanks Captain Easychord*.* -Miss Moogie Modular


-----
note: I should have posted this yesterday but I was busy listening to the CDs.

~*~*~

atomicvelvetsigh drank tea with Pandora @ 11:56 AM  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Miss Moogie Modular

what else can i do but *blush..

heee and pay special attention on Cybele's Reverie second last song on the DVD
have a nice weekend!

kiss from Captain Easychord

6/10/05, 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



me. i. ich. εγώ. moi. ik. ako.

...yup, the other side of the moon. too much dementia kills. so here's something that concerns what i like, news, abuse and stuff people send me, or stuff that i borrow from them.

floating at sea, your waves carried me...
about the template >




eharmony contatore visite website counters



.:search:.

Google
the web
this blog


.:sponsors:.



Your Ad Here


.:featured blog:.



.:bibble babble:.

° I am sick... call the Captain!
° Dinosaur Jr. in Holland
° out of the box art Part II
° NEWS from the Music Bin
° PINKERTON
° Southpark... starring Velvet
° Inner Geek
° Soundtrack on Advertisments?
° Strange CD
° YO LA TENGO comes too close...



.:my creations:.

° Photo Frames Experiment
° Earth Hour Participant Badge
° Blog Banners
° Blog Action Day Badges
° Logo for BlogExplosion


°.°
Go BACK INSIDE the BOX

°.°



Grab this Badge!

.:shout box:.

My Blog Directory

woeeha!!! rotflmao!


.:other boxes:.






Hop on the Peace Train!


list of cool links

.:blogs against torture:.

Torture Awareness Month
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!




.:traffic brought to you by:.

since 04.18.09


listed @ Keyword Directory


.:dropbox:.

 send email
pictures and views now open for collection. send anything to my dropbox. and if i like it, i'll post it.

.:credits:.

designed by Velvet ©
dreamweaver codes from blogskins

Powered by Blogger

hits the harry! far out!