outside the box




  Inner Geek

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Clicking back to some comments i landed on two friends commenting about how Geek they are in percentage. hmm.. interesting thought. Let me try. But I must admit I'm not a Star Wars fan. Nor do i tuck my shirt in my underpants. I took the long test. (Whoever dares must be warned.. chances are you are being watched! haa...) well, ok...

Dare to take the Geek Test

This is so far the most extensive Geek test ive tried. And it seems to be precise, although I do not admit it! haha... I scored 39.64497% on the third try. Ok, the first i exagerrated a bit, the second i tried to be more honest. And it scored a whopping 44.+ % still. So the last try, i was totally honest so as to lessen the percentage (see, told you i do not admit it). But still landed me on a "Major Geek" rank. And to think the two friends were only at a 25ish something percent. And they are Star Wars die hards! Fine! Nevermind. Better pass this on to others to see if it is precise. Those who took the test, it wont hurt to please leave a comment on how you did, right? 8)

Last note, i do not think naming your pet after a mythological being has something to do with being a Geek. Although, i named 2 of my hamsters "digital" and "micro" because they were so fast and small. And i still think Buffy is not a convincing vampire slayer. And i still wanted an added RAM and another 80G HD and my processor is reaching an over-heating 60 deg Celsius temp. And i still do not know what "the blue screen" meant. And i cant count up to 31 with one hand.
(oh those two i remember now.. took someone *.* to remind me! ha.. and i even havent checked those two items indeed)

And hmm... they said the ratio of male to female is 10:1 but the ratio of female to male in population is 1.8:1 so that makes female geeks about this % chance of ruling the world!? ... oh, tssk... i actually clicked on the calQ d[o.o]b

pause. *sigh*

-----
note: by the way, please don't forget to tease my virtual hamster at the bottom of this page. thanks!

~*~*~

atomicvelvetsigh drank tea with Pandora @ 9:00 AM  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

c0y0te: ok - I didnt do tooooooo bad.... lol... 21.89349% geek

biologisvensk: It says I'm a Major Geek.. ha 37.67258%

5/30/05, 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



me. i. ich. εγώ. moi. ik. ako.

...yup, the other side of the moon. too much dementia kills. so here's something that concerns what i like, news, abuse and stuff people send me, or stuff that i borrow from them.

floating at sea, your waves carried me...
about the template >




eharmony contatore visite website counters



.:search:.

Google
the web
this blog


.:sponsors:.



Your Ad Here


.:featured blog:.



.:bibble babble:.

° Soundtrack on Advertisments?
° Strange CD
° YO LA TENGO comes too close...
° PRODIGY
° If--
° velvet hearts floating around...
° how a three year old see flowers
° is He your Savior?
° The Kiss III
° Surprised!?



.:my creations:.

° Photo Frames Experiment
° Earth Hour Participant Badge
° Blog Banners
° Blog Action Day Badges
° Logo for BlogExplosion


°.°
Go BACK INSIDE the BOX

°.°



Grab this Badge!

.:shout box:.

My Blog Directory

woeeha!!! rotflmao!


.:other boxes:.






Hop on the Peace Train!


list of cool links

.:blogs against torture:.

Torture Awareness Month
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!




.:traffic brought to you by:.

since 04.18.09


listed @ Keyword Directory


.:dropbox:.

 send email
pictures and views now open for collection. send anything to my dropbox. and if i like it, i'll post it.

.:credits:.

designed by Velvet ©
dreamweaver codes from blogskins

Powered by Blogger

hits the harry! far out!