outside the box




  (dropbox meme) subject: dreams do come true..

Saturday, August 30, 2008

i just luv my new blog template. its personal and the header are photos of places i actually took and long to be again.. with my moogie..

and now that i have a new look here i tend to pay more attention to my dropbox and my tons of drafted posts. actually, after writing this it will stay on my draft until hmm.. maybe weekend? ha!

so now while listening to some gorgeous accident at myspace and reading messages from my friendster, a colleague passed a meme to me.. there were no rules on who to pass it tho.. and since i like surveys (kinda like meme's too) here are my answers..

> 1. Story behind your profile song?
> ~ i dont have a particular profile song at friendster, but my profile song at myspace: cupid come - by my bloody valentine ~ no big story, just nostalgic.
> .
> 2. What's bothering you right now?
> ~ (1) updating the blog with my colleagues (2) a book meme with my moogie (3) blog hopping at illustration friday (4) template designs for twisted thoughts.. and philippines-netherlands (5) postings on all my blogs (6) insomnia (7) and i have to go to work later
> .
> 3. Do you close the door when you pee?
> ~ of course!
> .
> DESCRIBE YOUR:
> 4. Wallet?
> ~ black, synthetic leather, thin, with several credit cards (ha!)
> .
> 5. Wallpaper on your computer?
> ~ black and white photo of us *.* at night in my first train ride in amsterdam
> .
> 6. Background on your cell phone?
> ~ photo of us *.* at the cure concert in rotterdam, netherlands
>
> 7. Jewelry worn daily?
> ~. my amber necklace
> .
> 8. Where was your default picture
> . at friendster - its an album cover of jesus and mary chain
> . at myspace - me in my room before sunset
>
> 9. Eyes?
> ~ dark brown
> .
> 10. Doing this weekend?
> ~ saturday - out of town with family (probably tagaytay - not sure yet)
> .
> 11. What are you wearin?
> ~ right now, pambahay (home comfy clothes) shorts and shirt
> .
> 12. Where are you?
> ~ moogieland..
> .
> 13. Listening to?
> ~ leach me lemmonade - "shine of your smiles" ~ a great song! and you wont think they're from indonesia. seriously.
> .
> 14. Have you ever kissed anyone?
> ~ virtually - yes, in person - yes, in dreams - yes, in the rain - yes
> .
> 15. What do you smell like?
> ~ shea butter cream (jergens) sniiff.. mmm..
> .
> 16. Eating?
> ~ no.. not lately.. ha!
> .
> 17. What is your favorite thing/s?
> ~. my pc, my books, my cds.. duh.
>
> 18. Do you remember your dreams?
> ~ sometimes. today i dreamt of cactus plants in pots. one got stuck to my chin. lol!
> .
> 19. Do you believe dreams do come true?
> ~ dreams do come true its a matter of building a bridge to get there. i am a living testimony to this. believe me *.*
> .
> 20. Do you believe in miracles?
> ~ yes, it happens everyday. just look at the sunset and the sunrise.. beautiful aint it?
> .
> 21. Do you burn easily in the sun?
> ~ yes, so i long for the cold weather..
> .
> 22. What's something you wish you could
> - sleep properly. ha!
> .
> 23. What did you do last weekend?
> ~ watch a movie and food trip with my friends
>
> 26. Orange or apple juice?
> ~ apple (id rather prefer orange pineapple tho)
> .
> 27. Do you like the person who took
> this survey before you?
> ~ hmm yes..
> .
> 28. What was the last text message you
> received?
> ~ "ms.(velvet), i wnt b reprtn 4wrk 2day & tom. i alrdy fild 4it. tnx =)"
> .
> 29. What was the last text message you
> sent?
> ~ "ok." ha!
> .
> 31. What is the closest thing to you that is blue?
> ~ my pillows then my curtains
> .
> 32. What was the last thing you ate?
> ~ bread with white cream cheese
> .
> 34. Whose house did you go to last night?
> ~ erm. mine?
> .
> 35. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
> ~ my sister when she gave birth
> .
> 36. Do you like someone right now?
> ~ mmm.. my moogie! who else?
> .
> 37. What do you wear more shorts or jeans?
> ~ no jeans. just slacks, shorts at home. "corduroy only" a few years back..
> .
> 38. What is the last movie you watched in a theater
> ~ x-files, i want to believe ~ last saturday. before that, transformers. ha! long time ago..
>
> 39. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing ryt now?
> ~ sent by my grandma from CA
> .
> 40. Who's that behind you?
> ~ yikes! i dont wanna look..
>
> 41. are you happy?
> ~ yes.. but longing..
> .
> 42. who's on your mind?
> ~ my moogie! stop asking, you know the answer.. hihi..
> .
> 43. will you stay for that someone you love?
> ~ i do. (hmm..) i mean, i will.



~*~*~
photo credit: colors of love by brumie from Bram & Vera

~*~*~

atomicvelvetsigh drank tea with Pandora @ 5:15 AM  

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan Critelli said...

Thanks for looking and commenting at my site, and for your sage advice about BE.

I really like this template also. Did you create it or is there somewhere you can get awesome Blogger templates?

This template is perfect with your idea of "real life is better than the movies." I heartily agree.

9/11/08, 2:47 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

hi susan.. yes i made this template and the photos on the header, I took myself. as for the base codes, i mixed a few from blogskins free templates and designed the rest. if you need any assistance id be happy to help.

and thanks for droppin by..

9/11/08, 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



me. i. ich. εγώ. moi. ik. ako.

...yup, the other side of the moon. too much dementia kills. so here's something that concerns what i like, news, abuse and stuff people send me, or stuff that i borrow from them.

floating at sea, your waves carried me...
about the template >




eharmony contatore visite website counters



.:search:.

Google
the web
this blog


.:sponsors:.



Your Ad Here


.:featured blog:.



.:bibble babble:.

° I like surveys!
° big bang of blogs
° more post-birthday wishes
° surprise!!!!!!!
° AVG Missing .bin file
° you.. and me.. in.. paris..
° STOOGES STUFF GOT STOLEN!!
° 1.800.SUICIDE hotline
° Pinoy Music buzz: Eraserheads reunion
° off my dropbox.. now for everyone



.:my creations:.

° Photo Frames Experiment
° Earth Hour Participant Badge
° Blog Banners
° Blog Action Day Badges
° Logo for BlogExplosion


°.°
Go BACK INSIDE the BOX

°.°



Grab this Badge!

.:shout box:.

My Blog Directory

woeeha!!! rotflmao!


.:other boxes:.






Hop on the Peace Train!


list of cool links

.:blogs against torture:.

Torture Awareness Month
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!




.:traffic brought to you by:.

since 04.18.09


listed @ Keyword Directory


.:dropbox:.

 send email
pictures and views now open for collection. send anything to my dropbox. and if i like it, i'll post it.

.:credits:.

designed by Velvet ©
dreamweaver codes from blogskins

Powered by Blogger

hits the harry! far out!