outside the box




  1.800.SUICIDE hotline

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back in 1997 a friend of mine committed suicide. It was just a few days after his birthday and I can still remember seeing him hanging on a rope inside his house..

It's a long story but I don't want to share that for personal reasons.

I came across a blog at IF where a logo displays a link to the US suicide hotline. If only we had one of those here.. it could have saved my friend's life.

650,000 people are hospitalized each year for attempted suicide.



If you live in the US, and would like to help.. or would be in need of help.. please do drop by the Kristine Brooks Hope Center or go directly to register for the 99Club.

Help save lives. It's the only cause of death that is 100% preventable.

~*~*~

atomicvelvetsigh drank tea with Pandora @ 5:56 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



me. i. ich. εγώ. moi. ik. ako.

...yup, the other side of the moon. too much dementia kills. so here's something that concerns what i like, news, abuse and stuff people send me, or stuff that i borrow from them.

floating at sea, your waves carried me...
about the template >




eharmony contatore visite website counters



.:search:.

Google
the web
this blog


.:sponsors:.



Your Ad Here


.:featured blog:.



.:bibble babble:.

° Pinoy Music buzz: Eraserheads reunion
° off my dropbox.. now for everyone
° Why We Love Kids
° my dead celebrity soulmate
° Bad Days For Mary
° Dropbox Good Luck Charm
° Moody Monday: Fragrant
° please paint my portrait..
° serious quote, silly source
° i may be lost in translation...



.:my creations:.

° Photo Frames Experiment
° Earth Hour Participant Badge
° Blog Banners
° Blog Action Day Badges
° Logo for BlogExplosion


°.°
Go BACK INSIDE the BOX

°.°



Grab this Badge!

.:shout box:.

My Blog Directory

woeeha!!! rotflmao!


.:other boxes:.






Hop on the Peace Train!


list of cool links

.:blogs against torture:.

Torture Awareness Month
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!




.:traffic brought to you by:.

since 04.18.09


listed @ Keyword Directory


.:dropbox:.

 send email
pictures and views now open for collection. send anything to my dropbox. and if i like it, i'll post it.

.:credits:.

designed by Velvet ©
dreamweaver codes from blogskins

Powered by Blogger

hits the harry! far out!