outside the box




  43 Places and Things

Monday, August 29, 2005

Updates!!!



23 Things I'd like to do in this lifetime
1. skydive near eiffel tower
2. Move to Amsterdam
3. watch the Cranes live
4. write a good novel
5. tour europe with a special someone
6. Upgrade my computer
7. kiss my professor
8. master CSS
9. paint like Vermeer
10. Get my poetry published
11. buy more records
12. get a new digital camera
13. make an experimental film
14. play more chess
15. finish the books I bought
16. Earn 5$ per day on Adsense
17. Write for a living
18. get stoned
19. live passionately
20. Kiss in the rain
21. have a philosophical discussion in a cannabis cafe
22. attend the Cannabis Cup in Amsterdam
23. collect everything released on Sarah and Shinkansen Records

23 Places I'd like to go to in this lifetime
1. The Moon
2. Paris
3. Firenze / Florence
4. Venezia / Venice
5. Amsterdam
6. Van Gogh Museum
7. Paradiso
8. Friesland
9. London Below
10. Nocti Vagus - Dark Restaurant
11. Love Parade
12. Helsinki
13. Wales
14. Athens
15. Santorini
16. The Acropolis
17. The Galapagos Islands
18. Great Barrier Reef
19. Warsaw
20. Rio de Janeiro
21. Zürich
22. Hong Kong Disneyland
23. St. Paul's Underground River

----
note: impossible?! Well you just wait and see.. hehe.
And, yeah i know its suppose to be 43... well, see my full list and some comments and write ups. you could cheer me too! hehehe...

~*~*~

atomicvelvetsigh drank tea with Pandora @ 7:42 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



me. i. ich. εγώ. moi. ik. ako.

...yup, the other side of the moon. too much dementia kills. so here's something that concerns what i like, news, abuse and stuff people send me, or stuff that i borrow from them.

floating at sea, your waves carried me...
about the template >




eharmony contatore visite website counters



.:search:.

Google
the web
this blog


.:sponsors:.



Your Ad Here


.:featured blog:.



.:bibble babble:.

° The face that launch'd a thousand ships
° Link to Me
° So We'll Go No More a-Roving
° Today is the Day!
° Book Vending Machine !
° Hack up your Nokia
° Ideal Job Generator
° i live in the 1600s
° my dream vacation...
° Astronomy Picture of the Day



.:my creations:.

° Photo Frames Experiment
° Earth Hour Participant Badge
° Blog Banners
° Blog Action Day Badges
° Logo for BlogExplosion


°.°
Go BACK INSIDE the BOX

°.°



Grab this Badge!

.:shout box:.

My Blog Directory

woeeha!!! rotflmao!


.:other boxes:.






Hop on the Peace Train!


list of cool links

.:blogs against torture:.

Torture Awareness Month
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!




.:traffic brought to you by:.

since 04.18.09


listed @ Keyword Directory


.:dropbox:.

 send email
pictures and views now open for collection. send anything to my dropbox. and if i like it, i'll post it.

.:credits:.

designed by Velvet ©
dreamweaver codes from blogskins

Powered by Blogger

hits the harry! far out!