outside the box




  oh, is it valentines already?

Monday, February 14, 2005

Aside from Yahoo having problems with speed today, which makes it nearly impossible to open mails... and my sniffing and sneezing and slight fever... No, I'm not teary eyed because I didn't participate in the recently held Lovapalooza II. I wasn't even there when the thousand of couples smooched their way last year to a Guiness world record anyway. I just peeked through the televised live simulcast of the event and brr... just throwing invisible pillows and blocks of cement to the "stone wall named like a letter" slouching behind me.

And when I planned to contribute to the World’s largest photo mosaic depicting a couple kissing (pff) that my country planned to finish by early January this year, brr... I was in the hospital then, recovering from surgery. Now THAT, I really planned to participate in, but ho-hum, anyway...

Snuffling off rolls of tissue paper tho.. because I am not in Holland... spending this corporate world enduced holiday .. with erm. 8D Now THAT would be sweet!

There's a silly trippin' belief from where I came from, about this day. Whoever is the first person you saw soon as you wake up (if you're a guy, of course it should be a girl and vice versa. oh, and relatives do not count) would be your valentine. haha.. nothin really happens after that tho. it's just one of the questions usually asked soon as you arrive at school. brr... and usually, it's the schoolbus driver or the conductor I see every year during my elementary. Coz my long-time crush lives three streets away. lol. that's why I said it's silly.

So for now, let's all just give-in to this day and... hey send me some chocolates!!

----
note no.1: too bad the above links do not have pictures. But I'll try to take a pic of the mosaic billboard in Makati and post it here.

note no.2: Keep those virtual
new wave badge pins coming. Duh, would anyone send me the real ones? pff...

~*~*~

atomicvelvetsigh drank tea with Pandora @ 3:15 PM  

2 Comments:

Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

Yahoo has encountered an overload of mails i guess. I CAN'T OPEN MY ACCOUNT!!! or maybe... someone's trying to hack my mails... lmao! nothin to discover there! i dont have a credit card! pff.

2/14/05, 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snif so you didn't read my mail yet..
stupid yahoo

but hey You Know!

Moogie

2/14/05, 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



me. i. ich. εγώ. moi. ik. ako.

...yup, the other side of the moon. too much dementia kills. so here's something that concerns what i like, news, abuse and stuff people send me, or stuff that i borrow from them.

floating at sea, your waves carried me...
about the template >




eharmony contatore visite website counters



.:search:.

Google
the web
this blog


.:sponsors:.



Your Ad Here


.:featured blog:.



.:bibble babble:.

° Off the Bubble Mailer to my CD Player
° mail from The Cranes
° "Heartstrings"
° and the moon saw us all...
° artwork by NudeCreationsDotCom contact the arti...
° MOUNT PLEASANT CEMETERY
° dwiddlingART by Atomicvelvetsigh, Dec.17, 2004 
° Unnamed Gazes
° SHE
° Amid the chaos and misery emerge remarkable tales ...



.:my creations:.

° Photo Frames Experiment
° Earth Hour Participant Badge
° Blog Banners
° Blog Action Day Badges
° Logo for BlogExplosion


°.°
Go BACK INSIDE the BOX

°.°



Grab this Badge!

.:shout box:.

My Blog Directory

woeeha!!! rotflmao!


.:other boxes:.






Hop on the Peace Train!


list of cool links

.:blogs against torture:.

Torture Awareness Month
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!




.:traffic brought to you by:.

since 04.18.09


listed @ Keyword Directory


.:dropbox:.

 send email
pictures and views now open for collection. send anything to my dropbox. and if i like it, i'll post it.

.:credits:.

designed by Velvet ©
dreamweaver codes from blogskins

Powered by Blogger

hits the harry! far out!