outside the box




  Off the Bubble Mailer to my CD Player

Monday, February 07, 2005

This one I don't wanna miss posting. Off the package are these cds...

1. Gary Moore - For Greeny
2. Cry 0f Love - Brother
3. Stevie Ray Vaughan And Double Trouble
4. Eric Clapton - Blues
5. Johnny Lang - Lie To Me
6. Gary Moore (untitled)
7. Stevie Ray Vaughan And Double Trouble - Live Alive
8. The Free Story
9. Aerosmith - Honking on Bobo

Sweet Daddy Darling Mick was so kind to send me a package from UK... (Rock on Blues master!) and I'm thinking about those "plain Blues in vinyl".... hehe...

Yes and the moogie girl is also into Blues, with influences going back to classic rock and jazz. So sprinkle a little or lot of Billy Holiday, Skip James, Drifters, Silver Apples and Creedence Clearwater Revival to that tasty treat... hmm with "Bad Moon Rising" on my mind.

Parcel was overdue a little tho. It was sent last Jan 4 but only arrived Jan 30 in Manila. And now im embarrassed at how the postal system sucks here. Another reason why the fanzines never went on tho. And since I've been having problems here and there, and another punch mark here and there too... brr.. I haven't listened to all of them yet. But of course, first off to smell philippine air is Eric Clapton...

OOh. and so far, Jonny Lang caught my undevided attention. ('c',)

And from all that, now leaving a note and wondering why I'm still hummin that "Devil Got My Woman" song by Skip James...

Thanks again Mick and save me some "indian" Lol. oh, and kiss little baby grandaughter for me xxxxxxxxx

~*~*~

atomicvelvetsigh drank tea with Pandora @ 6:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



me. i. ich. εγώ. moi. ik. ako.

...yup, the other side of the moon. too much dementia kills. so here's something that concerns what i like, news, abuse and stuff people send me, or stuff that i borrow from them.

floating at sea, your waves carried me...
about the template >




eharmony contatore visite website counters



.:search:.

Google
the web
this blog


.:sponsors:.



Your Ad Here


.:featured blog:.



.:bibble babble:.

° mail from The Cranes
° "Heartstrings"
° and the moon saw us all...
° artwork by NudeCreationsDotCom contact the arti...
° MOUNT PLEASANT CEMETERY
° dwiddlingART by Atomicvelvetsigh, Dec.17, 2004 
° Unnamed Gazes
° SHE
° Amid the chaos and misery emerge remarkable tales ...
° =-=-=-= STATISTICS =-=-=-=



.:my creations:.

° Photo Frames Experiment
° Earth Hour Participant Badge
° Blog Banners
° Blog Action Day Badges
° Logo for BlogExplosion


°.°
Go BACK INSIDE the BOX

°.°



Grab this Badge!

.:shout box:.

My Blog Directory

woeeha!!! rotflmao!


.:other boxes:.






Hop on the Peace Train!


list of cool links

.:blogs against torture:.

Torture Awareness Month
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!




.:traffic brought to you by:.

since 04.18.09


listed @ Keyword Directory


.:dropbox:.

 send email
pictures and views now open for collection. send anything to my dropbox. and if i like it, i'll post it.

.:credits:.

designed by Velvet ©
dreamweaver codes from blogskins

Powered by Blogger

hits the harry! far out!