outside the box




  Today is the Day!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Music: Hope Sandoval and the Warm Inventions - "Suzanne"




Suzanne is waiting at your doorway
and all she does is waste your time
and she looks just like my sister
but she feels just like my man...

And all the times I mean to tell her
The cats in here are over-flowin'
She pulls aside a four leaf clover
And makes me feel right on my own...

Suzanne.. Suzanne..


----
note: And because I feel generous today, here's a bonus Free Video from one of my favorite albums of all time... Bavarian Fruit Bread! (Click song title above)
>> Got a guitar? Play it using these Tabs.

~*~*~

atomicvelvetsigh drank tea with Pandora @ 11:08 AM  

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LIFE is a road full of twists and turns. Learn 2 enjoy the RIDE no matter how bumpy it is. For in every twist & turn, a BLESSING is always given in return. Hapibday!

- Ruby

8/23/05, 4:58 AM  
Blogger dreaming-neko said...

happy birthday, velvet! :)

8/25/05, 10:59 AM  
Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

ohh thanks Ruby!! long time no see sis!!

neko.. are you stalking me? lol.. just kidding! thanks for greeting me in all posts 8) hehe

8/25/05, 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



me. i. ich. εγώ. moi. ik. ako.

...yup, the other side of the moon. too much dementia kills. so here's something that concerns what i like, news, abuse and stuff people send me, or stuff that i borrow from them.

floating at sea, your waves carried me...
about the template >




eharmony contatore visite website counters



.:search:.

Google
the web
this blog


.:sponsors:.



Your Ad Here


.:featured blog:.



.:bibble babble:.

° Book Vending Machine !
° Hack up your Nokia
° Ideal Job Generator
° i live in the 1600s
° my dream vacation...
° Astronomy Picture of the Day
° The Battle Cry
° "I Thought of You"
° "Recreational Sex"
° Supernova star explosion



.:my creations:.

° Photo Frames Experiment
° Earth Hour Participant Badge
° Blog Banners
° Blog Action Day Badges
° Logo for BlogExplosion


°.°
Go BACK INSIDE the BOX

°.°



Grab this Badge!

.:shout box:.

My Blog Directory

woeeha!!! rotflmao!


.:other boxes:.






Hop on the Peace Train!


list of cool links

.:blogs against torture:.

Torture Awareness Month
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!
Join The Anti-Torture Coalition!




.:traffic brought to you by:.

since 04.18.09


listed @ Keyword Directory


.:dropbox:.

 send email
pictures and views now open for collection. send anything to my dropbox. and if i like it, i'll post it.

.:credits:.

designed by Velvet ©
dreamweaver codes from blogskins

Powered by Blogger

hits the harry! far out!